Monday, March 1, 2010

Yum! Vege Fritters

I just had to post this recipe, it is delicious , it's meant to be for the kids, Sam loved them, but today Adrian and I had them for lunch too with a little bit of sweet chilli on top, so yum!
Such a great way of getting them to eat their veges.


Vegetable and Bacon Fritters
1 small carrot, grated
1 small zucchini, grated (squeeze out excess moisture)
small tin corn kernels
1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
1/3 cup grated cheese
2 rashers bacon, chopped
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup plain flour
3 teaspoons vegetable oil

Combine carrot, zucchini, corn, parsley, cheese, ham, eggs and flour in a bowl. Mix together.

Spoon tablespoons of mixture into frypan with a little oil.

Cook for a couple of minutes each side until browned.

1 comment:

willow and moo said...

Yummy!

I meant to email you last night about the the shoes, but got distracted. What's new? LOL I bought my Converse from the converse website about 8 months ago. I'm not sure if you can still find them, but there are lots of cool ones around. PLUS on the converse site, you can design your own pair (from different options). I'd really like to do that for my next ones. :)