Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Little Star World = busy times

Things have been rather hectic around here lately, lots and lots of sewing has been going on with not much blogging. I've got a few spare minutes before the children are home from school and the afternoon/nightime craziness begins.

I'm getting extremely excited about the launch of the Kaleidoscope Markets on the 4th November at the Kawana Community Centre here on the Sunshine Coast, I have held off doing any other market as I'm pretty sure these ones will be the best! Actually I know they will be, my good friend Fi is doing a wonderful job of making sure there are lots of wonderful stall holders for both kids & mums & some fantastic activities to keep the little ones busy. I'm busy getting my stock organised and have come up with a great design for my stall, trying to think outside the square and do something a little different!
Today I was able to finish off a few orders, a very cute Magoo monkey for a gorgeous little boy named Xavier, I love knowing that he will have his Magoo for years and maybe he might end up being his favourite snuggle for years to come.

No comments: