Saturday, February 2, 2008

I've got a sewing room!

All my dreams have come true :) I have wanted my own space forever, not once in my life have I ever had my own room, and now I do!

I moved all my gear into the new room today, lots still to do, like painting, but I was too impatient to wait for that, around here things don't happen too quickly.


This is our old tv cabinet from upstairs, it usually has doors on it, but I think I might leave them off, I like to see all my stuff and I figure I might keep it tidier if I have to look at it all the time.

All my things used to be in the linen cupboard, so not only do I get a sewing room, I get my linen cupboard back :) Oh the painting is a work in progress, no where near finished, oneday I will get to that.

My sewing table, the corner will eventually have some shelving, and I will get a wall storage system from Ikea to go across the wall to put all my bits and bobs in.

I've also got a cutting table coming and will eventually get a sofa bed so it can be used as a spare room too.

Think I better start selling some of my stuff so I can pay the room off!

No comments: