Tuesday, February 5, 2008

uh oh


There goes my pact, I promised myself I wouldn't buy anymore fabric until I used up all that I have, and then silly me goes to Spotlight 'just because I was driving past' and ended up coming home with this stash!

Everything was either $5 or $8 per metre, who could resist? I could have bought more except Zoe decided to turn into a brat and I couldn't look properly which was a bugger as there was so much nice stuff.

How could could I not buy this? How gorgeous is this fabric! My sister has put an order a pair of shorts for her new baby boy, so cute!

Zoe spotted this one and had to have it, ok well I HAD to have it, she only wanted it cause it is pink lol I ended up with 2 metres as it was only $8 reduced from $19.99!
Not sure what I will do with it yet, it will look good in my stash for a while.
I'm thinking some funky shorts for Miss Z, she will love them.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Oh wow - you grabbed some lovely materials. I expecially like the pink zoo animals as well - it is still at my spotlight for $19.90