Friday, December 11, 2009

2009 Advent Blog-A-Long - #11 A plate to share freak out


Yesterday was a shocker, everything that could go wrong, went wrong. I didn't know it was free dress day at school, I didn't know we had to bring a plate to share (I found this out AFTER I had driven back home and back up to the school to take the clothes!) and I didn't know we were meant to take clothes to get wet in....yes it seems I have missed a note somewhere along the line. And I was still getting over my silly fight with my gorgeous sister :(
I need to add that it was 38 degrees here and I had to cart a very heavy nearly 1 year old in and out of the car and up the hill to the classroom numerous times!
I didn't have time to go to the shop to buy anything for the plate to share, thank god I had some Milk Arrowroots, a tub of good ole Betty Crocker chocolate icing and some 100 & 1000's in the cupboard.

Today I am not leaving the house.


Here are the finished thank you gifts for the lovely teachers who have taught Jack & Zoe this year. I found an old Christmas Noddy book at the book exchange a few weeks back for 20cents and decided to turn it into cute christmas cards. The bookmarks turned out great, and I think they will be appreciated.




Here is the cute little jumpsuit I made my new baby niece for Christmas, I love this fabric...the jumpsuit looks alot better in real life than it does in the photo.

1 comment:

Car said...

Sounds like one of those days :) I knew the temp here was hotter than they were saying (we are near Bribie)

Thanks for the ideas on a plate to share, might have to try this for our daycare party next week ;)

Love the noddy cards!