Thursday, December 10, 2009

2009 Advent Blog A Long - I haven't forgotten

My computer at home will not let me go into my blog for some strange reason, it's saying something about security??? So I'm at work sneaking in a blog post, very frustrating!

I've been doing a little bit of sewing, getting thank you gifts finished, the 3 quilts are being worked on (not sure I will get them done by Christmas now :( and I've sewn some cute little clothes for my new baby niece.

I had a very silly and embarrasing fight with my sister this morning over our Nan's tin of buttons which it seems I am very attached to, the way I carried on was a little bit ridiculous I must say, hmm am I sentimental or what?! Sorry Sal, you know I am nuts xo

Big news this week is we are moving back to Coolum on the 8th January, our tenants have broken the lease and I just want my house back, I am crazily home sick and our trip will now be cut to only 2 months, but hey I can't have everything can I.

Ok crying baby, gotta go, will come back when I can!

No comments: