Tuesday, December 1, 2009

2009 Advent Blog-A-Long - #1 - I have a list

I have a list a mile long....

So many things I have to make and I end up going around in circles and end up not doing anything!

So here is my list:

  • knee quilts for J, Z & S
  • make bookmarks & cards for teacher thank you's

  • 4 x name cushions (Billy, Flynn, Chloe & Sam)

  • 3 x bag orders

  • 4 x nappy/wipe pouch orders

  • santa sacks

  • shorts for Oliver

  • little zippered pouches for friends gifts
  • the Frog Leg & Ponytails Amelia Top for me :)

Hopefully when I come back in to do my post tomorrow I can actually say I've done some of it!

Happy 1st day of Summer!


1 comment:

mum2three said...

Your sewing and ideas are amazing Amanda. If you are thinking of putting any of these on ebay or are willing to take orders, I will be in line. Keep up the fantastic work....Katherine Fleming :)