Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2009 Advent Blog-A-Long #16 So it was another one of 'those' days

I seem to be having those days alot lately, todays drama was the worst yet I think, I decided to start packing the caravan for our little holiday today and opened the fridge door to put some tupperware in there, well omg I have never smelt something more disgusting in my life, seriously there was nothing worse than this, the fridge had stopped working, god knows how long ago and the chicken that I had in the freezer had dissolved into a green sloppy mess, 1kg of chicken breasts and some other unrecognisable 'something'.

I can't seem to get the smell out of my nose and I'm pretty sure I may never eat chicken again.
I've just been to Coles and got a long list of things that may get rid of the smell, vinegar, bicarb, nilodor, vanilla and tomorrow I have to find some coal somewhere as apprently this is the best.

Not sure how I am going to sleep in that caravan in a couple of days time, it smells like someone died in there! Wish me luck!

No comments: